Thursday, January 18, 2007

A Couple of Funnies of My Life

I am in 3rd grade at school, but I am home today because I have strep throat. I wanted to tell you some jokes and a funny story. I hope you like them.

A cute riddle:

What did the turkey say to the computer?
GOOGLE GOOGLE.


A funny story:

Ok, this is funny too. When I was in pre-K, one day I was eating ice cream. When I looked down, I was surprised to see blood in my ice cream. Then I told the teacher and I felt my teeth. "Oh," I thought, "my tooth is gone! I hope I haven't swallowed it." Then I looked in my ice cream. What do you think I saw besides the blood? It was my tooth - it was stuck right in my ice cream! Isn't that surprising?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Boo! You tell funny jokes and good stories. I like the story of the tooth in the ice cream. I am glad you didn't swallow that tooth!
Does the tooth fairy come for teeth that you've lost or eaten?
Love you, Aunt Debi

Terrell said...

That Sheila, she answered your riddle right away. We liked the riddle and the story. Keep writing!

Lyn said...

I'll have to tell my class the riddle oday and see if they can get it. It's funny. I liked your story, too. I've heard of apples making teeth come out, but not ice cream! :-)
I hope you're feeling better!

Ruth said...

Good moring Boo...Thanks for writing a good story to read this morning. I agree with Lyn, I have not heard of anyone losing a tooth in ice cream. Hope you get well soon.

Anonymous said...

YUCK! That's gross! Blood in ice cream! However, I loved the google joke!