Saturday, February 23, 2008

A'G's Pageant

Today is my pageant. I have a beautiful dress; it has flowers, glitter and it's my fav. color, pink. My shoes are silver with flowers on the top and high heels. My hair will be half-way up and the part that will be down will be curled.

When I go out, the announcer will tell everything that I put on a piece of paper about my favorite things. What I put as my fav. song is a song called, '' Our Song . ''

Posted by Boo

Update: I won the first place trophy (first runner up to Young Miss Model.) Here are a few pics:










4 comments:

Anonymous said...

AG, the photos are beautiful - as are you! Congratulations! I almost didn't recognize you with the up-do. I've never seen your hair up before. You're gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

AG, you are SO beautiful! Your hair is pretty up - but I like it best when it is down. Wish I could have seen you up on stage! Debi

Terrell said...

Gorgeous girl!! Congrats!!

Anonymous said...

You did such a beautiful job last night! I'm proud to be your aunt - as always! It was wonderful to get to visit with you this weekend!